American Airlines in October-Great Fares!!

Pooh's Pal

Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
If you are planning on going to WDW in October of 2002, I Just booked online with American Airlines...and thought all my Northeastern Budget minded buddies would like to see
...Booked AA out of Boston for my "4 day birthday celebration"...7 out of 8 of us going out of Boston....Are you ready? $110.00 roundtrip for each ticket!!! Both non-stops too! We were sooooo thrilled to find this fare, we all booked right away!!! Just thought I would share this will you all!

My thanks to Minster22 for searching this fare and hoping on it immediatly....We are going to have a blast!
I'm going to WDW twice in one year!!
Once with the kids and once with all my friends!! How cool!

Wow, that is a great price! My husband & I are going 9/29-10/7/02 and we called Frontier airlines and was quoted $495. round trip, non-stop for two....I think it comes out $247. per person. Does anyone know if that's a good price? We'll be traveling from Colorado to Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter