American Airlines

Does AA fly non-stop to Orlando?

AA is the largest airline in the country. Per capita complaints puts it in the middle. I like it better than Southwest, but then again, I have status and get good seats and checked luggage for free. However, if there is a non-stop on another airline from BOS to MCO I'd take it first.

AA is the most complained about Airline in the country.
What are you basing that on? It's hard to imagine more complaints about American than about United or Spirit.

I don't like that they have almost no nonstops from my city to anywhere, or that they charge a $200 per person change fee (typical for a legacy carrier), but in terms of actually flying with them, I've never had any problems.

What are you basing that on? It's hard to imagine more complaints about American than about United or Spirit.

I don't like that they have almost no nonstops from my city to anywhere, or that they charge a $200 per person change fee (typical for a legacy carrier), but in terms of actually flying with them, I've never had any problems.
A travel site, Elliott.org, publishes FAA states and their own counts of complaints.

A travel site, Elliott.org, publishes FAA states and their own counts of complaints.
The airline that serves the largest number of people will likely also get the largest number of complaints. As another poster commented, the issue is the per capita number of complaints. Were you looking at raw numbers or percentages? Could you share a link?

Just flew aa last month to Grand Cayman with a stopover and had no issues. Had a checked bag that showed up where it was supposed to. Bad weather in Ewr had us landing an hour late, but I'm sure all airlines were having that issue that night.

I usually fly southwest or united, but would fly aa if itinerary or price was better.

American is going to be comparable to United and Delta when it comes to what they offer. The only word of caution ( and this would go with any airline ) is connecting = the possibility of more issues. You'll have to worry about potential weather issues in 3 locations ( home airport, connecting airport and destination airport ). Not to mention potential of mechanical issues in a 2nd airport. I, personally, would have to be saving a significant amount not to take a non-stop.

We fly American and United interchangeably. There is absolutely no difference between them that I can see. We go with whoever has the times we want.

I will say United cancelled our 6 am flight for this upcoming trip, then next one was over 2 hours later, so we got a refund and booked with American for 7 am.

We fly non-stop out of O'hare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter