Amorettes Disney Spring - cake decorating?

gemduncan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of Amorettes will extend their cake decorating beyond Dec 21, 2017? We are going in early February and this sounds like fun.

They'll most likely extend it. If they do, sign up quickly It fills up in no time. My DH and I did a class in September and loved it!

Our fingers are crossed that extend this too. We are going in March. It sounds like a lot of fun. We have a couple of non-park days and this seems like the perfect way to start one of those days.

If they do extend and I think they will, if it fills up stalk it. I checked constantly and about 1 week before the trip I got in.

It looks as if this is being extended. Dates through June have gone from grey to blue on the Disney website, but it looks like the tables haven't been loaded into the system yet. Not sure if this is normal or not. I checked a whole bunch of dates but none showed any availability.

Reservations are loaded and are available! Just got ours for the date we wanted! I had to do it through the main dining reservation page (search for 9AM the day you want, Sunday-Thursday). I tried doing it through the Cake Decorating Experience page, but the reservation wasn't going through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter