amtrack or tour bus

disneykreyzee

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the dolphin cove near DL and want to spend a day at Seaworld and a day at the San Diego Zoo. We have decided to just travel from our hotel in anaheim. Does anyone have any recommendations on a tour service? From my research it looks like grayline or redstar would be the best bet? Any experience with either?

Will we loose to much park time? Are the park attraction fees included in the tour fee?

My other option would be to take the amtrack. How easy would this be? I'm assuming we would have a better choice of park hours but is the trade off that it is more of a hassel to plan and do?

We actually just came back from DL and sea world. I looked into the Amtrack but we ended up going with Grayline. the reason? It is a door to door delivery. if you take the Amtrack you would have to take a taxi to and from the hotel and then figure out other travel. We were actually just going from DL to San diego, with no Sea World that day but they dropped off the tours before our stop. I thought it was a good and relaxing way to go.

There is a package deal for Sea World with Grayline that includes the entry fee. It is nice because it seemed that people got in faster with the tour.

If you choose Amtrak and can get to the bus depot by Old Town it is an easy transit ride to Sea world. PM me if you want details as we did it. only takes about 20 minutes MAX and costs about $4-$5 each for all day passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter