AmyM's Quest for a Better Bikini Body!

I have been SO busy since I've been back!!! :scared: And during my WISH hiatus I realized that I live a pretty darn healthy lifestyle. I work out consistently, I eat well 90% of the time and I am not overweight for my height. I have been 137 +/- 5lbs for the past 5 years or so. It's obviously where my body wants to be! I will never look perfect in a bikini, but few women do. And I am finally OK with that!

I've learned a lot from all my WISH buddies and I do plan on popping into your journals when I get a chance (hopefully at least once a week!). But my journal has run it's course and I am not going to keep it up. I still input my food into FitDay and will continue to do so. But if I never make it to my goal of 125, I am perfectly fine with that. If I weigh myself every morning, that's fine too (weight was 138 this morning!). I am finally done being obsessed with my weight, life is too short to try to be perfect!!

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me these past few years - Amy, Tracey, Tracy, Marie, Jamie, Anna, Julie, and anyone else I may have left out. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I will still be checking in with all of you so don't think you can go slacking off!!!! :lmao:

:hug: Amy,

When I read that this was your farewell post, it made me sad... We're gonna miss you WISH sis!:hug:

I am so happy for you, Amy.... You have made many positive changes in your life and you are living a healthy lifestyle. That is wonderful!:thumbsup2 The peace that you have about your WISH journey is absolutely awesome, Amy!:hug:

You are a wonderful person, Amy and a great friend. :hug: I hope you will continue to stop by our journals and give us a kick when we need it. ;) Please let us know how you are doing.:goodvibes

You've done a great job and I know you will continue to do a great job. Thanks for being a friend and an inspiration. We'll miss you!:hug:

Amy - missing you already :(
but i'm glad you have such a positive attitude, good for you :)
Take care, live life to the full & we'll be here if you ever want to call back!!
Byeeeeee :wave2:

I typed a nice long reply last night, then when I went to post it said the server was down for maintenance. :mad:

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm proud of you! You're an inspiration! Congratulations for losing & maintaining for so long! Also congrats for accepting your body the way it is. That, in my opinion, is.....what's the word I'm looking for....wonderful, inspirational, ....those words don't really do it justice.....anyway....please check in every now and then and let us know how you're doing!!
You're gonna be missed!
Take care Amy, and thanks for all of your support, advice, jokes, and friendship!

marie

Well, I have mixed feelings what can I say? I will really miss keeping up with your life (and not to mention all of your support with mine) but think you are to be commended for your attitude! You are so right, you are very, very healthy and don't need to put pressure on yourself to achieve a goal that in the end is not that important since in essence you made the goal: You lost weight, got healthy and work out like a Goddess! You probably look better than you did years ago when you weighed 125 since you are so toned and eat so healthy. As we get (dare I say it) a bit older, we can weigh more and look pretty darn good! So you did make the goal Amy and you learned a lot about yourself and helped so many others learn about themselves too! We will miss you but I am so happy for you as well as proud and a bit envious! I'll get there too someday! Come visit us and congratulations on all that you have achieved!

:hug: Amy :thumbsup2

P.S. Who will I share all my beagle woes/joys with now?

Amy, I read your farewell post and was sad. But then I realized you really are in such a good place. Even though you have not gotten to 125 you have come to peace with your very healthy weight and your wonderful healthy lifestyle and that is really what the journey is all about. Congrats on getting to a place where you are happy and content with yourself. I'm sure you will continue to work out and stive for 125 (your too goal oriented not to :rotfl2: ). But it sounds like you will not let that number be what determines your happiness. I will definitely miss you and all of your wonderful advice/stories/inspiration. Check in when you can. You will always be welcome. :grouphug:

Hi Amy,

I too read your post and I am sad to see you leave...but I am also happy for you.

You have such a great attitude and that is great. I am glad that you are happy with you the way you are....Keep it up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter