Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Wow you are so talented! These are so amazing! Thank you so much! I'm not sure which meal we will be eating at for any of them, Probably dinner at Mythos. Lunch is fine on the one you did. For Toothsomes, yes, I have had lots of people recommend for all the food, not just dessert so we will have a meal there if you can do an invite. Thank you! Maybe just something like join us for a meal since I don't know which meal yet for the others, lol!

OMG, I forgot the most important letter of all! Is there any way you can do a Hogwarts letter for each of my girls? I know some people in some of my groups are doing these, but I can't figure out how to get the Hogwarts crest and personalize them, lol. I found a few cute ones for inspiration. I would need one for Tabitha and one for Savannah. Thanks!

Attachments

• 33455477_10217022430659376_6992482357349449728_n.jpg
    33455477_10217022430659376_6992482357349449728_n.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 6
  • il_570xN.1368846165_ev8a.jpg
    il_570xN.1368846165_ev8a.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 5

OMG, I forgot the most important letter of all! Is there any way you can do a Hogwarts letter for each of my girls? I know some people in some of my groups are doing these, but I can't figure out how to get the Hogwarts crest and personalize them, lol. I found a few cute ones for inspiration. I would need one for Tabitha and one for Savannah. Thanks!

Hello Amy! I forgot to mention that if you are able to do the Hogwarts letters, we are going to have a Harry Potter themed Trip Count-down/movie night on Friday, June 8 if I could have those by then, I would appreciate it! Also, I don't know if you saw the answers to your questions about the dining invites, but Yes, Toothsomes does have food and so if you could just not mention lunch or dinner, that part is up in the air until we get there, so maybe "a meal" or "to dine" instead of to lunch or dinner? Thanks so much!

Wow you are so talented! These are so amazing! Thank you so much! I'm not sure which meal we will be eating at for any of them, Probably dinner at Mythos. Lunch is fine on the one you did. For Toothsomes, yes, I have had lots of people recommend for all the food, not just dessert so we will have a meal there if you can do an invite. Thank you! Maybe just something like join us for a meal since I don't know which meal yet for the others, lol!

I went ahead and re-did the Three broomsticks invite so they would all look similar in style...

savannah_universal_leakycauldroninvite by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

savannah_universal_mythosinivite copy by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

savannah_universal_threebroomsticks by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

savannah_universal_toothsomechocolateemporium by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I actually have one of these already I have done for others... I am posting a sample. If you would like any of the information on top like full name, address, etc, you will need to provide me with this information and also the dates in the body of the letter. If you would like me to leave anything off, that is fine too. Let me know how you would like it changed.

tabitha_hogwarts_letter by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

The only ones I am a little stuck on are the dining invites. I only had one of the 4 you mentioned. So I did that one with the text "lunch". If you need it changed, let me know. For the chocolate one, I have a gift certificate for that one but not a dining invite. I would be happy to make a dining one but wanted to be sure they serve a meal. I can work on the other 3 dining invites but please let me know if the wording should be lunch or dinner. And verify that the chocolate one is a meal for me.

If you need any changes to any of these, let me know...

universal_volcanobay by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hello Amy! For some reason I am having trouble printing the Volcano Bay page. No matter what I do, it is not filling the page. I have tried changing the margins, I switched the orientation to Landscape so that is correct, but it is not filling the page. It is printing a very small letter in the middle of my regular Letter paper. All the other ones have worked so far excep this one so I am not sure what might be different about htis one? Here is what it looks like. Any tips?

upload_2018-6-3_22-7-34.png

Thanks,

Kristi

Hello Amy! For some reason I am having trouble printing the Volcano Bay page. No matter what I do, it is not filling the page. I have tried changing the margins, I switched the orientation to Landscape so that is correct, but it is not filling the page. It is printing a very small letter in the middle of my regular Letter paper. All the other ones have worked so far excep this one so I am not sure what might be different about htis one? Here is what it looks like. Any tips?

View attachment 327120

Thanks,

Kristi

I changed the dimensions/resolution to match the others. Hopefully this helps...

tabitha_universal_volcanobay_request by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Thank you so much! It looks like 2 other letters are printing with a large white border as well, so is there a way to fix the Universal Studios Harry Potter one and the Universal Studios one? We are leaving at 4 am on Sunday morning if you have a chance to fix it. Otherwise I will print these on Saturday.

Thank you so much! It looks like 2 other letters are printing with a large white border as well, so is there a way to fix the Universal Studios Harry Potter one and the Universal Studios one? We are leaving at 4 am on Sunday morning if you have a chance to fix it. Otherwise I will print these on Saturday.

I hope that you figured it out. I am very sorry but I am just now seeing your post. I hope your trip is going fantastically!

I was wondering if you would have time to do a birthday invitation for my son? The theme is Jurassic World (Dinosaurs). Here is all the relevant information: Jordan, turning 5, date of party is July 5th, time will be 6-8 pm, location is Sissy's pool. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Hi Amy could you please PM me your web site.Thank you.I am looking for anything "Five Nights Of Freddy" or "Bendy and the ink Machine" . We are having a birthday party for grand daughter and she loves these. Looking for maybe water bottle or some magnets. Her name is Dani. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!