Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy could you please PM me your web site.Thank you.I am looking for anything "Five Nights Of Freddy" or "Bendy and the ink Machine" . We are having a birthday party for grand daughter and she loves these. Looking for maybe water bottle or some magnets. Her name is Dani. Thank you.

I would be more than happy to send you the link to my web page but I need your email address to do so. Since I also sell iron on transfers on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS, even by pm.

It has been quite some time since I have updated my web page and I am pretty sure these items are not on my page yet. I have done a Five Nights of Freddy invite in the past and will post that below. I can make coordinating items as well if you let me know what you would like. As far as the other one, I have not done anything with that theme before. If she would like that instead, I could look around and see what I could do, but I assumed that you listed them in order of preference and she would want the first one anyway.

If you would like her age included, I could insert that into the invite. Let me know if you would like any changes or would like any other items.

dani_fivenightsatfreddysinvite by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Amy,

May I request 2 cruise door signs? 1 for Grandma and Grandpa. 1 for Mary and Adam.
Freedom or the Seas. July 14 2018. Anyone of your cruise designs are perfect! If its too late and you don't have time I totally understand.

Angie

Amy,

May I request 2 cruise door signs? 1 for Grandma and Grandpa. 1 for Mary and Adam.
Freedom or the Seas. July 14 2018. Anyone of your cruise designs are perfect! If its too late and you don't have time I totally understand.

Angie

I hope you are getting these in time and that it is a "Family Cruise". I figured yes, with the grandpa and grandma reference. Have a great trip!

grandma_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

mary_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I would be more than happy to send you the link to my web page but I need your email address to do so. Since I also sell iron on transfers on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS, even by pm.

It has been quite some time since I have updated my web page and I am pretty sure these items are not on my page yet. I have done a Five Nights of Freddy invite in the past and will post that below. I can make coordinating items as well if you let me know what you would like. As far as the other one, I have not done anything with that theme before. If she would like that instead, I could look around and see what I could do, but I assumed that you listed them in order of preference and she would want the first one anyway.

If you would like her age included, I could insert that into the invite. Let me know if you would like any changes or would like any other items.

dani_fivenightsatfreddysinvite by Amy Mickey, on Flickr
Thank you, Could I please get five nights of Freddy for a water bottle and perhaps around one I could laminate to make for a cake topper. Thank you so much.One more thing a book mark, please

Hi Amy,

you made a really amazing design for me four our embarkation shirts last month. I wonder if I can trouble you for another one for our shirts for our December cruise. I absolutely adore this design. We will go on Quantum of the Seas. Quantum has the Dreamworks Experience so this is perfect. However, instead of Mary, Melman and Gloria, could we have Puss in Boots, Po from Kung Fu Panda and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon instead as they are the characters that will be on the ship alongside Alex and the penguins. Our names are Corinna and Graham.
cruise_madgascar2_libertyseas_zpsd32e9b29.jpg

I also really love this and this is perfect in terms of the characters. Again, the ship is the Quantum of the Seas. Could it say "Welcome Onboard, Ball Family". The dates are December 1st to 6th, 2018 and the ports are Okinawa and Nagasaki.

cruise_shrek_libertyseas_zps3d26aa08.jpg

Corinna

Hi Amy,

you made a really amazing design for me four our embarkation shirts last month. I wonder if I can trouble you for another one for our shirts for our December cruise. I absolutely adore this design. We will go on Quantum of the Seas. Quantum has the Dreamworks Experience so this is perfect. However, instead of Mary, Melman and Gloria, could we have Puss in Boots, Po from Kung Fu Panda and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon instead as they are the characters that will be on the ship alongside Alex and the penguins. Our names are Corinna and Graham.
View attachment 340382

I also really love this and this is perfect in terms of the characters. Again, the ship is the Quantum of the Seas. Could it say "Welcome Onboard, Ball Family". The dates are December 1st to 6th, 2018 and the ports are Okinawa and Nagasaki.

View attachment 340380

Corinna

Here are your requested designs...

corinna_cruise_madgascar_dreamworks by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

ball_cruise_shrek_libertyseas by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Here are your requested designs...

corinna_cruise_madgascar_dreamworks by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

ball_cruise_shrek_libertyseas by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy,

thank you so much. I really love them. I am so sorry. I did not word my request very well. For the first one, I was hoping for two versions, one with Graham and one with Corinna on it as this will be for our t-shirts. The one you made will still be used as a door magnet so I am hugely grateful for this. Would you be able to do this one with the individual names for us. I am so sorry to be a pain.

Corinna

Hi Amy,

thank you so much. I really love them. I am so sorry. I did not word my request very well. For the first one, I was hoping for two versions, one with Graham and one with Corinna on it as this will be for our t-shirts. The one you made will still be used as a door magnet so I am hugely grateful for this. Would you be able to do this one with the individual names for us. I am so sorry to be a pain.

Corinna

You are not being a pain at all, I am so glad you like the way it turned out. Here they are all fixed up...

graham_cruise_madgascar_dreamworks by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

corinna2_cruise_madgascar_dreamworks by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi..Could you please do Lego Friends artwork for me?? My Daughter Shreya is turning 7. A Banner, cupcake topper, thankyou card, Her Name (spelt using Lego friends theme), Pop bottle Wrapper and Chocolate Wrapper would be AMAZING. I know I am asking for lots! So What ever you can give would be totally appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers,
Sara

Hi..Could you please do Lego Friends artwork for me?? My Daughter Shreya is turning 7. A Banner, cupcake topper, thankyou card, Her Name (spelt using Lego friends theme), Pop bottle Wrapper and Chocolate Wrapper would be AMAZING. I know I am asking for lots! So What ever you can give would be totally appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers,
Sara

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these done for you... hopefully they are not too late. The only bottle wrapper I have is a water bottle. I hope it will work for you.

shreya_legofriends_thankyou by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendsbannertriangle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendscandybar by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendscupcaketoppers by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendsfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendswaterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I have been meaning to post this ages ago, but I only just managed to download all the photos from my last vacation. Here are photos of us wearing the embarkation shirts and a photo of our door.

Corinna

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these done for you... hopefully they are not too late. The only bottle wrapper I have is a water bottle. I hope it will work for you.
OMG You are amazing!!!! !LOve love love them all!!! My daughter is going to be ecstatic and Im going to look like super mum!!!

THANK YOU!!

shreya_legofriends_thankyou by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendsbannertriangle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendscandybar by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendscupcaketoppers by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendsfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

shreya_legofriendswaterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I have been meaning to post this ages ago, but I only just managed to download all the photos from my last vacation. Here are photos of us wearing the embarkation shirts and a photo of our door.

Corinna

Everything turned out fabulous! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your pictures! I am glad I was able to make your trip just a little more special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!