An itinerary opinion needed

CindyZ

Mouseketeer
I know this is the Universal site...but I need some help making a decsions...and I KNOW what the answer will be on the Disney site...

I have 2 or 3 days to do the parks...

I have reservations (entertainment rate) for August 21 and 22. I'm planning on going to IOA and Universal for 2 days with FOTL...but I have a 5 year old...who's just dying to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride again(he went when he was 3)...and some other things too... I'm wondering if it would be worth it to do IOA only (and not Universal Studios) for one day with the FOTL..then have a rest day for the pool and such...then over to another hotel (can get Homestead Suites for $69/night..anyone have an opinion on them?)...and go to MK the day after that (with everyone going on their favorite selected things)...what do you guys think of that plan...all opinions accepted ;)

I have other variations on that plan depending on money available..but that's the basic idea...I might go for 2 days at IOA/UO...and then one at MK...but that might be too stressfull.....too much all at once...

ok...thanx in advance...

i thinks thats a great idea. Every one is happy. If your son liked Buzz light year you might want to go to usf and go on men in black.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter