animal kingdom dvd

Ali and boyz

DIS Veteran
just got this dvd through the post (looks like a promotion of sorts) has anyone who got it got it to work. wondering if its for an american dvd player and not ours in the uk :confused3

can I also ask if anyone has renewed their cc details on line. our cc has expired and the letter from member services says you can do it online, but I can't find it.

Hi ali
We had the dvd this morning and it would only work on our computer,we had to change settings on the pc to region 1 as its a us dvd.
Great feature on the new animal kingdom resort,looks really nice.
Cheers
Dave

It's fab! :thumbsup2 Really interesting stuff about AKV - can't wait to stay there... :cloud9: Been watching it on the MacBook but it worked on the DVD player too - maybe it's multi-region? :happytv:

Ours came through this morning. Worked fine on our DVD player but ours is a multi-region one.

I'm super excited about staying there now:yay:

I'm super excited about staying there now:yay:

Me too. Hoping to go in Christmas 2008 which seems ages away but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. It's going to be stunning when it's finished. :cloud9:

Me too. Hoping to go in Christmas 2008 which seems ages away but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. It's going to be stunning when it's finished. :cloud9:

Karen ~ I really can't wait:yay: I love AKL and just now that AKV are going to be something special:goodvibes

got ours today and had a disney night in watching it
Paulh

We just watched ours on my computer and it was great !! :thumbsup2

We've decided to book a 1 bedroom for September 2008 after we get off the Eastbound DCL Repo cruise.

Just makes the wait even harder though.:sad1:

David

Karen ~ I really can't wait:yay: I love AKL and just now that AKV are going to be something special:goodvibes
Absolutely, Florence! It's going to be so awesome, DH and I are wondering whether to add-on just a few more points before the price rises in a few days... :rolleyes1

Got ours today and have added to AKL:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Ours worked fine, we've got a multi-region dvd player.

For those of you who want to watch it on your region 2 player try downloading DVDShrink. This will copy your DVD and de-regionalise it.

Tron[ADS];18915731 said:
Where do you order the disk from ?

Ours just arrived yesterday - we didn't order it. I'm sure that, if you don't get one, your guide would be able to arrange for one to be sent out to you :)

Ours arrived today, I am just watching it on the laptop:)

Looks good:thumbsup2

Absolutely, Florence! It's going to be so awesome, DH and I are wondering whether to add-on just a few more points before the price rises in a few days... :rolleyes1

I know what you mean Karen ~ we had been considering some points at SSR but have decided to get more at AKV and just a few at SSR:thumbsup2

Ours just arrived yesterday - we didn't order it. I'm sure that, if you don't get one, your guide would be able to arrange for one to be sent out to you :)

Yes......erm....my guide.......???.......

this is going to be a DVC thing isnt it ?

just e mailed him to arrange one for me too
love getting mail in the post from Disney
and as we have booked a studio there for the night before our cruise can't wait to see this DVD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter