animal kingdom music

countrybears111

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can get a cd of the music that is played at the animal kingdom lodge? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't think there is a CD specific to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Wish there was. There is an AK CD. You could probably find it easy in the park. And maybe even at the AKL. I have it and enjoy it, but I wish it included more of the sounds and rhythms you hear in the park.

You might try asking in Zawadi Marketplace. At WL the folks working at the Mercantile can give you a list of all the songs played at the Lodge. It would be nice if AKL did the same.

Yes - AKL also has a list of music they play at the lodge. I remember a thread about it, and some of the posters said they could not find any of the CD's/songs on the lists to buy once they got home. Maybe AKL will send you the list if you call the resort directly.

Hey - just noticed this is my 1000 post! Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter