Animal Kingdom parade

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
As the weather is going to be HOT during our visit, I'm looking for a shady place to view the AK Parade.

Anyone got any tips on where to wait?

Thanks a Bunch! :D

I had the perfect spot two years ago. It was a shaded bench right outside of that bird auditorium (the name of the show escapes me). While the rest of my family went to see the show, I grabbed this bench for about an hour and rested and people watched. I also chatted with a girl from England for the whole time. This parade is so fun and the music is awesome, you'll love it!

Thanks to a tip on this board, we parked ourselves at a table under the cover of the bar just outside of the Tusker House Restaurant in the Harambe Village. The parade starts there, AND it ends there. You may not get a prime SEAT for the parade the first time around because everyone wants to be under cover, but be patient and stay around after the parade goes through for it to wind its way back, and you'll have a front row seat for the finish. The big plus is your children will get the personal attention of the parade participants as they head back to staging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter