• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Animal Kingdom

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
I'm going to the AK and was wondering what is good for adults? I love animals but am definitely not going there to stare at the animals all day, so I was wondering what rides/attractions are good?

Hi beachesncream.

If you are a thrill ride seeker - there is Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Kali River Rapids. I think the Safari is always worth a ride. :) Festivial of the Lion King is one of the best shows at WDW in my humble opinion. I enjoy the two trails - and the giant bats and the nake mole rats are just something you need to see at least once. It's Tough to be a Bug is housed under the tree of life -so you get a fun 3D show and some up close time with the tree. The parade at AK gets very high marks from alot of people.

AK is more than just an animal park and a little less than a full attraction park -- it is a nice combination of both in my book. It is always worth a day of touring time, but can be done in half a day.

Have a great trip!

I agree with Betsyann on all the attractions- Dinosaur and the Safari are my favorites and loved to just spend time watching the Bengal Tigers.

What I found is that walking through all the hidden trails is really peaceful and being able to just go at your own pace everywhere instead of running to the next ride.

It's a wonderful place!

When you're looking for a bite to eat, Tusker House has some tasty choices.

Thanks for the tip on Tusker House. I just looked it up on the WDW website and it sounds goods.

Will give it a try!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter