Anniversary races next 12 months?

SheHulk

off to the (runDisney) races
Trying to decide which runDisney races to sign up for this year, even whether to run any at all. Anybody keeping track of which races have anniversaries which years? Any anniversary races coming up in the next 12 months? I thought I didn't care about that stuff but I did enjoy getting an extra sparkly 25th anniversary marathon medal this past year.

Trying to decide which runDisney races to sign up for this year, even whether to run any at all. Anybody keeping track of which races have anniversaries which years? Any anniversary races coming up in the next 12 months? I thought I didn't care about that stuff but I did enjoy getting an extra sparkly 25th anniversary marathon medal this past year.
Check the runDisney FAQ. I have a full list in there on the first page.

Check the runDisney FAQ. I have a full list in there on the first page.
Thanks! I thought I had been around here too long to look at the FAQ page but it looks like you can learn a lot there!
Also looks like not much going on anniversary-wise this year.

Thanks! I thought I had been around here too long to look at the FAQ page but it looks like you can learn a lot there!
Also looks like not much going on anniversary-wise this year.
Yep after WDW and Princess there aren’t any this year. Next year Wine and Dine has an anniversary. Goofy in 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter