Anniversary Trip - need advice?

Karenj2

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!
Hi all - I am so excited, because I just got all of my paperwork for the cruise and WDW stay TODAY! :bounce:

My question, however, is about how to do something "special" for our anniversary... I've already made reservations to dinners (V&A, Hoop-de-do), but I'd like to have something unique/special waiting for us when we get to the hotel.

I know I can do the Disney Florist thing, but their packages are pretty $$, and not very personalized.

Here is one of my ideas - very vague, since I'm not sure how I'm going to pull it off yet. I'd like to get some type of photo matt, and get the characters to sign it before I get to the hotel, and have that waiting for us.

Any ideas on how to pull that off? I could send the photo matt to the hotel or something, but how do I get it passed around?

You should be able to call up the hotel and tell them it's your anniversary. And ask them if it's possible to get the characters to sign a card or something. I read from here that someone got Mickey's signature on a Bday card before. No guranteed, but not a bad idea to try.

Make you you tell everyone it's a special day. Most restaurants / CM will do something special for you. :)

I know Jane and her infamous Pixie fairies do things like this for folks. I don't know about her prices, or even how to get in touch with her. Sorry! Does anyone else know?

Does Disney allow other Orlando florists to deliver? They may be cheaper . . .

Happy anniversary!

I dont know anything about the character signing thing, but when me and hubby went on our 10 yr anniversary trip, I faxed in our favorite room request and mentioned why we were there and when we got to the room (WL) there were 2 champagne bottles and a bottle of champagne with the signature of the WL cast! It was so nice! I even kept the glasses!;)

You might could do something like that to remember your special stay. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter