Anniversary Trip

ksack

Mouseketeer
DH and I are going for our first adult only trip this fall for our 25th anniversary!! Normally when we go we tend to split up looking at things for everyone, which results in not as much time to explore for me... :(

What are some wonderful stores to look at or some interesting things I should keep my eyes peeled for on our trip?

Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in the Magic Kingdom or Disney's Days of Christmas at Disney Springs.

My husband and I are going on our first adult only trip for our 10th anniversary/his 40th birthday. I know one thing we NEVER did with our kids was stop in every shop in the Epcot countries, so i look forward to that (plus we can get the kids souvenirs).

I'm not sure how old your kids are (ours are still in elementary), but we're going to do one or two tours/adventures that have minimum ages. One is the Wild Africa Trek for sure. And we're going to search for more adult-vibe lounges like the Enchanted Rose, Nomad Lounge, Dahlia's, etc.

Those are some wonderful ideas! Our son is 13 and will be staying at home.... I've always loved going to the Christmas store at Disney Springs, but I didn't realize that there was one at Magic Kingdom!!
I love the idea of the different tours... We've definitely not looked at them!

For our anniversary trip, we did Victoria & Albert's with spa treatments in the morning and afternoon. We also did dinners at Monsieur Paul, Tiffins with drinks prior at Nomad's Lounge, Narcoossee's but never California Grill. I had ordered in-room rose pedals and basket of chocolate/champagne for the night of our anniversary and surprises my wife by doing so. Our trip was during the Christmas holiday season so we took the Holiday D-Light Tour.

If you are looking for a quiet romantic dinner, I don't think you will find it at California Grill. We love the fireworks from there but not the atmosphere or food (which in our opinion is just good but not great). On our trip, we still got to see the fireworks from California Grill without dining there. We went to California Grill for pre-dinner drinks, saved our receipt, went to dinner at Citricos, and then returned to California Grill (getting up to the top by showing our same-day receipt from having drinks) and enjoyed the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter