ANNOUNCEMENT-- DizBiz & Rumors Boards Merging

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
The title pretty much says it all. Sometime in the next week or so, the Diz Biz Board & the Rumors Board will merge into a single board where we will discuss current news and rumors about our favorite mouse & co., and where certain factions may Eisner bash to their hearts content (within reason).

Partly this will keep LRODK and I from having to post the same information in two places & partly this will give us a wider topic of discussion.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know & I'll do my best to answer them.

Sarangel:jester:

As many of you adults may look at this maybe with a sigh of relief, I know that us kids will find it harder to read through the long posts that you adults leave. For I am a simpleton.

My only concern about this is that this board will turn into another debate board. I noticed it happening in the past week or so and jokingly commented on it (in the nicest possible way). However, I visit the debate board and the rumor board for two different reasons. I'd hate all the current news of Disney and the rumors to be lost in these lenthgly debates on the current status of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter