Annual Christmas Card Exchange Sent/Rcvd.-Send by 11/10

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please look for a pm from me with the names of the participants. We have a very small group this year compared to years past. But it is nice to see some returning DISers, and some new ones join us. Have fun writing out, sending your cards, and receiving them! :santa:

I received mine from Shauna today!

I will be away until next Friday, so will not be posting that I have received any more until then.

I’m happy to be part of this exchange!

I'm running a tad bit behind. Hallmark was sold out of the cards I wanted but told me they were getting a new shipment this week. I will mail out my cards ( i will go with something different if they don't restock) this weekend.

Hi

My cards are out. And I have received three lovely cards from Bobbi (Donald and his nephews having a snowball fight), from Shauna (Snoopy & Woodstock exchanging presents), and from Stephanie (beautiful dog, also on the envelope, address label and postage stamp)

I didn't look before I posted. Guess I wasn't supposed to describe them so much. But, thanks so much for the holiday cards. It seems that less and less people send them out.

Received a card from Lisa today! (That makes 3 cards total now.) Loving this exchange! Thank you for organizing this!

I am guilty, and did not send out my cards yet. I wanted to add on Christmas postage stamps, and my post office just got them back in today, so my cards are going out tomorrow.

Thank you Bobbi, and Tom!

Thank you Stephanie!

That’s fine, Patsy! Christmas stamps came early to our area.

Andrea, I’m sure they will be worth waiting for!

I ended up with something from Michael instead.... BUT they are all in the mail tonight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts