Annual Dues Statement

Haven't had mine yet, but when I called member services last week to give them my new credit card details they asked if i'd like to make the dues payment early!! I explained the end of January would be fine :D

Paul

They want your dues early! Suppose they are a money making machine and will try it on if they can. I wonder what they would say if you asked to pay the dues a month late:confused:

Might try that next time!

With the huge dip in the value of the US dollar I think our dues payment will be less than last year, even though we did a 70 point add-on during the year (how I wish the rate had been as good at the time).

Paul

have got mine to-day. I rang to give them my new credit card No as well, they asked if I wanted to pay early as they had been asked by a few British members could they pay before Jan because the dollar rate was so good and they thought it may go down before the end of Jan.

Mine arrived this morning too. Now, do I pay now or wait to see if the exchange rate gets even better?! :p

Ours arrived this morning. I guess it's a good thing that MS are aware of the exchange rate improving in our favour, but I think I will hang on and see how things go by the end of the month. The rate moved from 1.805 last night to over 1.82 this morning, and I think it's still got a fair way to go until things even begin to turn around.

Paul

Ours arrived today too.

It was less than I thought. $671.12 for 175 points which (correct me if I'm wrong) works out at $3.83 per point. Is this less than last year?

We own at BCV

Ours has arrived as well. I notice that the date is jan but the date due is middle of feb. Or is that the last possible date for debit ?

Wonder if you can ask them to take it earlier if the exchange rate starts to dip ? ( we are on c/c payment)

David :D

Payments are suppose to be made by Jan 15th, but you can leave it up until Feb 15th if you need to - after that they turn nasty. :teeth:

yes, they will take early payment if you ask them. I did and have payed my credit card bill on the 3rd Jan

Statement received before Christmas and the money was taken from my card on time.
No problems for another year.
David

Hi,
We just got our c/c bill and because of the higher exchange rate we actually paid £62 less this year than last year even though the dues have increased in dollar terms.
All helps for the next trip.

Mick.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter