Annual Pass Dilemma

KaptKaveman

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a dilemma on which I could use some advice.

I purchased Annual Passes for the wife and kids for Christmas. We have had passes once or twice previously. My dilemma is this:

In this day and age when you purchase Annual Passes on line you don't get anything but an email confirmation. Which is okay(save recources and all) but I would sort of like to have something to unwrap on Christmas morning. I've thought about doing magic bands but that might lead them to believe that "hey we have a vacation booked already" so I am not sure that is a good idea.

Could use some advice.

TIA

I think the magic band in the AP box is good. Anyway you can write something in the card saying that they can go to Disney anytime this year.

Same boat here. I'm printing up a little thing on Disney cardstock to look like a ticket. I'll type up and print up some flowery type letter to go with it.

I think the magic band in the AP box is good. Anyway you can write something in the card saying that they can go to Disney anytime this year.

You don't get your AP MagicBand until after you have activated the AP at the parks. He would have to buy new MB to have them for Christmas.

OP you really have cut it close to get anything delivered. You could print out a picture of an AP on a full size piece of paper ... maybe add their names on front and then go have them laminated.

Featured-Passholder2.jpg

Get them each a little stuffed character toy, and have each character hold a small copy of a picture of an AP, along with the words, "We're going to Disney World in 2018".

Get them each a little stuffed character toy, and have each character hold a small copy of a picture of an AP, along with the words, "We're going to Disney World in 2018".

This is a great idea. I think I will use this but I also partially solved my own dilemma. Turns out I was looking through my stash of stuff from previous Disney trips(I have about 30 unused magic bands that i kept for some reason), and I found their passholder cards from our Previous APs. My wife loves to wear a fanny pack into the parks and she wanted to upgrade to a new one(the one she has says 2013). I got her a Minnie Mouse one from Prime and will put her old Minnie Mouse AP card in that when I wrap it up. She will open it thinking "Hey a new fanny pack" and when she goes through the pockets she will find the AP card. I will do the plush toy for the youngest and the oldest maybe a T-shirt with the AP card included for the oldest.

Thank you for the ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter