Annual Pass Discounts

robl45

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I see certain annual passes offer discounts on merchandise and food, but I can't find anyplace that actually shows the discount.

Does anyone know how much of a discount it is? Trying to decide if getting the higher level pass is worth it.

Thanks

10% on almost everything except for standalone carts. Example, if you buy an oversized donut at lard-lads: no discount, if you buy it at Quick-E-Mart: 10% off!

You even get 10% of at restaurants such as Mythos and Chocolate Emporium.
For me, it was the free parking that paid for my pass.

Just to note (I just learned this myself): Preferred AP's get 10% off, and Premier AP's get 15% off, so add that to your equation.

Just to note (I just learned this myself): Preferred AP's get 10% off, and Premier AP's get 15% off, so add that to your equation.

Yes, I noticed. Have to see if those discounts justify us going with a higher annual pass.

The main thing is and this is important....SHOW your pass everywhere. The worst they can say is no discount.

I'm figuring saving is maybe 140 bucks per 7 week stay for us at 10% off. Don't think I can really justify the 15 % off passes, but the 10% off at least is some savings.

When I got my AP in 2003, only choice were premier or preferred
At the time the preferred had the 15% discounts so went with that

I renew yearly

Some years back and power pass was an AP choice, the discount values changed

Preferred was dropped to a 10% discount

Even with the rate of that, I still come out ahead when I figure the base cost of the premier ap

Just depends on the person which ap will give more value for their needs

With me doing the renewals each year, so have a discounted rate for that cost

For my stays of 7 days and longer for specific months, the SMSM allows me a 35% hotel discount
That works in my favor and beats the ap rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts