Annual Pass plan questions?

You do not need to upgrade the passes.
Buy 4 day tickets. Use them for 4 days. Before you leave the park on the last day upgrade to the seasonal pass.The seasonal passes are almost the same price as a 4 day park to park tickets, so you will just pay the difference if there is any.
We've had one recent report that they forced the upgrade to Power Pass because they went to US on a blockout day. Hopefully it is not the new norm, but I can see it coming just like upgrading a 3-park ticket to a 2-park annual pass is not allowed...

We've had one recent report that they forced the upgrade to Power Pass because they went to US on a blockout day. Hopefully it is not the new norm, but I can see it coming just like upgrading a 3-park ticket to a 2-park annual pass is not allowed...

That report was actually from a year ago, (Mardi Gras 2019) so we need more current reports. Latest report (Dec. 2019) showed it not to be an issue.

Last edited:
You do not need to upgrade the passes.
Buy 4 day tickets. Use them for 4 days. Before you leave the park on the last day upgrade to the seasonal pass.The seasonal passes are almost the same price as a 4 day park to park tickets, so you will just pay the difference if there is any.
Thank you! Great idea! Why didn't I think of that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter