Annual Pass Query

Stefy

Is it time for Disney yet???
Good morning all

Hope we are all good.

I am going to Disneyland Paris in March and will be purchasing an Annual Pass.

I don't have any park tickets purchased as I am staying off site so understand that I will need to purchase one to get an AP. My question is, do they refund your 1 day park ticket if you purchased online from say Attraction Tickets Direct? Or is it just on the gate tickets they refund?

Thanks for your help
Stefy x

I'm not sure about third party sellers but you can buy a 1-day park ticket online from the official site and have the cost of that deducted. I've done this before and will be doing so again in August (when we buy our next APs) to save queuing for tickets on the gate.

Do they deduct the 1-day park ticket from the total cost of the annual pass, or do they use that towards the payment up front cost when choosing to pay monthly? I'm guessing we will have to buy the 1 day ticket, plus pay £60 each upfront for the pass and they just deduct the 1 day ticket from the overall AP price.

Thank you for the reply, the last time we got passes we had package tickets so it was much easier to get it sorted, this is a little bit more unknown

Good question Soopafly

Do you ever think of getting an AP via post in advance?

Feel free to read my thread with all the infos here:

AP via post

Think about the blockout dates during the season if you stay offsite !!

Do you ever think of getting an AP via post in advance?

Feel free to read my thread with all the infos here:

AP via post

Think about the blockout dates during the season if you stay offsite !!

We want to pay monthly for the Passes, which I don't think you can do via post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!