Annual Pass - would this work?

paulfoel

DIS Veteran
4 adults and one child going for two days.

2 day park hopper (£121, child £107 with attractiontix) - total £591

(£12 cheaper if I but a 1/1 and a 1/2 via picniq)

If one person buys a magic plus annual pass for E259 (£226) then you get to buy 10 guest ticket at E39 each. (Only problem is its 5 per week, so depends if they say saturday in one week, sunday in another I guess not).

So,

Magic Plus AP = E259 (£226)
8x guest tickets E39 (£34) = £272

TOTAL= £498

If they only let me buy 5 tickets at E39, I can still get 20% discount on the rest. So I'd buy one more adult and 2x child.

Magic Plus AP = £226
5x special guest tickets £34 = £170
1x adults £78 (-20%) = £63
2x child £73 (-20%) = £117

TOTAL = £576

Still slightly cheaper. BUT, you get also:-
10% off in shops/restaurants
Free parking (we were going to use RER from our flat so this saves a bit)
Free wheelchair (it would cost us $40 for two days for MIL otherwise)

Would this work? Can you buy AP on site on the first day?

Ah OK. So I can only get 5 tickets (I'd need to 8 to cover two days for the other 4).
We're planning main park only saturday and both parks sunday.

Guess Im better off buying 4 tickets on sunday and 1 on saturday? (so 5 total) and then using 20% discount for other 3?

Realistically, is this going to take ages to sort out though? I can do at gate 12 studios?

Well, it worked.

Getting the AP was okish. Went to Donalds Desk and it was pretty quick.
Only trouble was then having to queue up at normal ticket window to buy priviliege tickets each day.

Bonus was free parking and free wheelchairs too. Disabled parking is in disneyland hotel so you can literally see the car from the gate.

And of course 10% discount in shops and restaurants.

Another bonus was we had to buy one less ticket. Because MIL is in wheelchaire we had free carers ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!