Annual Passes - no show

NARM Forever

Mouseketeer
I ordered our annual passes on 15 January and they still haven't arrived - we're in Canada. Am I right to be worried?? Love to hear from anyone who had similar experiences.

NARM

I ordered our annual passes on 15 January and they still haven't arrived - we're in Canada. Am I right to be worried?? Love to hear from anyone who had similar experiences.

NARM

We haven't ordered them by mail for a few years and we are in the US but it never took that long.

Have you checked with your credit card co. or bank to see if charge went through?

Ours came in less than a week, but I suspect mail delivery to Canada may be the issue here. Hang in there for a little longer.

Have you checked with your credit card co. or bank to see if charge went through?

Yes it went through on 1/15. On the same day, I ordered tickets from Undercover Tourist for my friends and they came two weeks ago. I just wondered if Disney were particularly slow, I know my confirmations are not exactly speedy.

NARM

Give them a call!

Should not have taken that long!

j

I also ordered mine from the DVC site and got them in about a week. I'd call!

Hi,
I am also in Canada and received mine in only a couple of days after ordering,
you may want to give them a call .
good luck:)
They will figure it out.
Kristin

Do you guys still get your mail by dog sled?:rolleyes1 Sorry couldn't resist, if you ordered on line you should have had a reciept to print out, deffinatly call to check on them.

I'd definately give them a call... that is not normal. Might want to also check with the bank/CC account you paid it with to make sure it went through. A month for delivery, even to Canada, is very unusual. I hope you get it! :)

Now I'm really worried. Spoke to MS who said its a Ticketing issue. Called and got a message about long waits etc and to either leave a message or email them. Left a message on Wednesday, emailed on Thursday and still no reply or acknowledgement.

Oh and to top it off, can I find the confirmation number - of course not. And, yes its definitely been charged to my credit card. I leave for the UK next week, a definite change from dog sleds and -30C weather, so I'm hoping to get this sorted out before then.

NARM

Any ticket I have ordered online with Disney has never taken more then 5 days to get to me in Toronto.

Pj

Now I'm really worried. Spoke to MS who said its a Ticketing issue. Called and got a message about long waits etc and to either leave a message or email them. Left a message on Wednesday, emailed on Thursday and still no reply or acknowledgement.

Oh and to top it off, can I find the confirmation number - of course not. And, yes its definitely been charged to my credit card. I leave for the UK next week, a definite change from dog sleds and -30C weather, so I'm hoping to get this sorted out before then.

NARM

I would call your credit card company today and let them know. Tomorrow morning I would call MS again and explain what happened when you called the AP number (assuming that's what you mean by the message about long waits, email, etc.). Someone should be able to help you.

The AP vouchers are numbered so you would think WDW could flag the missing vouchers.

Good luck and let us know how you made out.

And have a good trip to the UK.

Thanks for your message, BCV23

The fact that the vouchers are numbered is key information!! It makes me a little less worried. Nontheless, I'll be on the phone in the morning.

No doubt I'll have fun in the UK, my first trip home alone since my boys (8 & 5) were born. Looking forward to lots of walks (no snow!) to country pubs, reading and of course whooping it up in London.

I'll let you know the outcome on the APs.

NARM

Back in October, my AP didn't come either. I called, left a VM. Finally, I called again and got thru. They had the record of them and just told me to go to the customer service window (maybe it's called something else, I'm drawing a blanK) at the first park and they'd issue it to me then. I had no problem and didn't need to show my conf. #. they finally called me back from my VM on the FIRST DAY is was in the park. Not exactly timely, but they did call. I'd suggest you try to call them again to confirm. Odds are you're good, but...

Good luck.

Well, my situation was exactly as Mokat76 mentioned. I finally got in touch with ticketing that they gave me the reference number. They said that they do send out an email but sometimes it gets captured in the spam filters. Anyway, we are now all set. Thanks for the replies everyone!!

NARM

Thanks for letting us know how it all turned out. Glad you are all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter