Annual Passholder

margot31

DIS Veteran
So my husband is about to leave for a few months (military) and we only live about 3 hours away from the house of mouse. One thing he promised was if we took our current duty station we would become pass holders while the kids are young and so close. Well with his current situation I thought we would put this dream on hold till he got home.

Well........

We ordered some food for a football game. Right as I was about to leave he asks me to look at the price of the 2 bedroom units at Disney for the return date. So I pulled that up along with another website. I thought great maybe he changed his mind and will let us do on property when he gets home vs off.

I left.....came home.

Got on my computer and I saw an email with his name pop up and Disney World Vacation.......Annual Passholder Ticket. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!