• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Connections Question....

Biyanna

Mouseketeer
Sorry! I was thinking about trying it.

Question 1
What percentage is the tip? We usually leave 15%. I don't think I would like the idea of a server only getting 10%. If that's the case we add more to the tip, which would eat into any savings that we were obtaining.
I plan on using it for is Beaches. Isn't breakfast at Cindy's and Hollywood and Vine cheaper than the vouchers? I was thinking of purchasing the vouchers for Cindy's and Hollywood and Vine anyway because the vouchers would come to 47.00 w/tip and taxes (2adults and 1 child)and Cindy's breakfast(for example) is about 44.00 w/o tip and taxes. What do you folks think?

Questions 2
What are the other savings like? We are interested in other amusement parks, restaurants, etc.
TIA

I'm planning to use the vouchers for our trip in August. I'm only buying vouchers for myself, I'll
pay cash for my son. I've checked menus on WDWIG and imo, the vouchers are not worth it for kids.

I'm not sure what % of tip is included. I'm sure if you do a search you may find this info.

I'm certain that the tip is 15%... What they do, is when you pay with the voucher, they write the total amount of the bill down... that way the server will get paid properly.... As for breakfast, by the time you add tax and tip to the Cindy's breakfast, it comes a few dollars above the cost of the voucher... so if you want to save just a few dollars, go ahead and order the breakfast vouchers... As for other theme parks, there are savings, but no more than if you were to look around for discounts on your own... The biggest savings are on the WDW tickets...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter