Another electric cart accident

funny but the other night there actually was some dad letting his kid drive one of these across a MAJOR 8 lane Florida intersection. I called the police-it was terrifying the kid is maybe two years old dads not even near him, when the kid drives up on the side walk curb to exit highway the thing starts to slide back then kid moments later veres dangerously close the the highway....

I have to say this is still off color but still funny. One of our better posts if you were there you would understand it better. Lots of you that follow the board will understand it but it’s still funny

For you people out there this is one of the Things that 10 people do when we stay at Disney for months more to come

:rotfl2: LOVED this post....at first I read the thread title and was thinking...COME ON---what did another idiot do? LOL, then I just giggled!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::dance3::moped:

I have to say when I firsts posted this it came at a time when there were 3 major golf cart accidents at the fort. I thought people needed a good laugh. So one night about 2 am riding around on the cart we came across this. I have to give wifey some of the credit she is the one that said you have to take pics of that.

I hope the driver did not "name their price" with a certain insurance company or they may be paying for this crash out of their own pocket!:scared1:

This was one of the Best, My Granddaughter rolled on the floor after reading all the commets, too funny !!!!!!!:rotfl:

"you see officer, these two chipmonks car-jacked me, one stole my Chugaloosh, and the other tried to drive my cart up this tree..."

all hopped up on juice boxes and M & M's . . . Someone could have gotten a nasty bruised ankle!

Bet she was all hopped up on 2% and vanilla wafers...shameful. So, are we to presume this is her idea of parking in front of the tree house villas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!