Another good idea to save money for your vacation

B

Babblin'Boo

This one is for anyone who has a website. Go to Amazon.com and become an "associate", where you commit to adding a link to them in your website. Joining the program is free, but the nice thing is that you get money back each time someone orders from your direct link. Gets even nicer, it can even be you! Just log on to your site, click on your Amazon link and order from there. This last holiday season, I ordered all my presents from ToysRUs.com (shipping through Amazon), and will receive $40.00 back for those purchases. It is, of course "Disney money" now.

Another good resource for those who do not have enough good books to sell:Go to the sales in your local public library! Mine will hold a big one in the next few weeks and hardcovers will be sold for $1.00. I will focus on recent books (1988, 1990 and up) and textbooks.

Sometimes you can find hidden treasures...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter