Another happy Gold Mobility Scooter customer

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I just came back from WDW and a week of using Gold Mobility Scooter. Everything was excellent. I’d requested the extra basket for the back and loved it. I also loved the USB charging port. I never used the cell phone holder-I’ve spent enough time dodging people walking and looking at their cell phones, I refuse to risk being one on a scooter. I had the smaller unit whose pros outweighed the cons for me. The size meant that I, a senior citizen, could put it in neutral and roll it in/out of my room daily-being solo, this was a big plus. However, driving over cobblestone or brick was rather bumpy. Also it was hot out and I didn’t have a fan on mine. And the bigger unit looks to have a much more comfortable seat. Pick up and delivery went very well, great communication. One last thing- the handle (tiller?) was wavy, making it very comfortable on my hand. I took a picture but I keep getting an error message that the file’s too big to post. Wish I could.

Thank you, Simba's Mom. Thank you for your report. I do not like the cobblestone at all regardless of the scooter used. I feel like I am bouncing up and down like Tigger...ha.ha.ha. I have never seen a scooter rental with a fan, and I think that is a great idea when it gets so hot. The Gold Mobility Scooter sure gets a lot of great response here. I'll keep that in mind in case I need them.

As far as photo, if is saved to your computer/laptop, you can sign-in to the www.Google.com website and choose the photo site and download photos from your computer/laptop. Then you can copy the photo from the Google photo site and paste it here on the forums.

I just came back from WDW and a week of using Gold Mobility Scooter. Everything was excellent. I’d requested the extra basket for the back and loved it. I also loved the USB charging port. I never used the cell phone holder-I’ve spent enough time dodging people walking and looking at their cell phones, I refuse to risk being one on a scooter. I had the smaller unit whose pros outweighed the cons for me. The size meant that I, a senior citizen, could put it in neutral and roll it in/out of my room daily-being solo, this was a big plus. However, driving over cobblestone or brick was rather bumpy. Also it was hot out and I didn’t have a fan on mine. And the bigger unit looks to have a much more comfortable seat. Pick up and delivery went very well, great communication. One last thing- the handle (tiller?) was wavy, making it very comfortable on my hand. I took a picture but I keep getting an error message that the file’s too big to post. Wish I could.

The "walking dead" who can't take their face away from their cell device, which obviously is the power source that gives them the ability to move, are as thick as maggots on a rotting fish and deserve whatever painful accident they cause to themselves.
Pushing a stroller while hypnotized by those damn phones should be a criminal offense since it endangers everyone who is within striking distance of their ankle busting carriage.
The same goes for those driving their ECV while chatting with the Queen or some other obviously important personage.
(There, got that off my chest......)
I'm wondering if the cobblestones could be a nefarious plot by Disney designers to destroy ECV's and give the riders permanent palsy because they certainly do that.
I had the larger Victory model and the fan came in handy several time while waiting in a long line.
The cell phone holder is adjustable to many configurations.
I turned mine around 180 degrees and used it to secure my folding cane upright in the front basket.
I told Nick and Vick I'd be contacting them when we plan our next trip to The World.

The "walking dead" who can't take their face away from their cell device, which obviously is the power source that gives them the ability to move, are as thick as maggots on a rotting fish and deserve whatever painful accident they cause to themselves.

They are probably trying to get the MDE app to work - lol! I had such an annoying time with it at the end of August trying to get additional FP after my first 3 were used. And I'd try to check the app for what time my FP were or what time the dining reservations are and it wouldn't show up. I missed my Toy Story FP one day cause I didn't realize I had one until later in the day when it decided to show up. I had hoped the days of writing them down and carrying a piece of paper were over. Next time I'll screen shot them. I'll admit if I had been walking I would have walked and looked at my phone - with the ECV I had to pull over somewhere out of the way and try to get it to work.

Gold Mobility is def amazing and I'm glad you had such a good experience - hope they continue to provide this great customer service because it was truly above and beyond.

Happy to hear that you had the same great experience and service we received. Gold Mobility really provides amazing over the top service, and they are good people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter