• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another I'm new thread!

Jemstar

Earning My Ears<br><font color="teal">Wants to kno
I'm new to the DIS, but just wondered if you had to post here first before you can post on other boards or whether you can go straight into posting onto all the boards!!

Jem xx :wave:

Hi Jem and Welcome to the Dis :wave:

You can go straight to posting on other boards, I hope to see you on the UK Forums we have a Community Board and Trip Planning forum. On Sunday evenings at 7pm we have Trip Planning Chat too.

Hope to see you there soon ;)

KayleeUK said:
Hi Jem and Welcome to the Dis :wave:

You can go straight to posting on other boards, I hope to see you on the UK Forums we have a Community Board and Trip Planning forum. On Sunday evenings at 7pm we have Trip Planning Chat too.

Hope to see you there soon ;)
Hey Kaylee thanks for the welcome!

I just went over to the UK boards and it won't let me post! It says I am not allowed to reply or post new threads! I have tried on other boards too! This is the only one it will let me post on!!

Jem

Jem you need to reply to your activation email to be able to post on other boards.

I registered a long time ago, but have been unable to post and have only just discovered that I can post on this one! I can't remember whether I got an email or not! I'm pretty sure that if I did get one I would have replied or done whatever it told me too!
I am a member of other forum sites and have had no problems with registering and posting there!!

Hi, Jem!

I've taken care of your registration now, you should be able to post on the boards.

(That silly AOL causes us all sorts of aggravations! :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter