Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Any other ALDIO residents familar with Peppa Pig? It's an animated (crudely) kiddie show on Nick Jr. and my 4.5 yr old DGD loves it. Today she is hanging out with me because she was diagnosed with viral pharyngitis (sore throat, fever.) The good news is there are 28 episodes of Peppa Pig on the DVR, bad news is she will likely see about 16 of them before she gets picked up this afternoon.:happytv: Adding insult to injury, she just slaughtered me in Chutes & Ladders!:laughing: At least she's not feeling awful and she's in good spirits.

Any other ALDIO residents familar with Peppa Pig? It's an animated (crudely) kiddie show on Nick Jr. and my 4.5 yr old DGD loves it. Today she is hanging out with me because she was diagnosed with viral pharyngitis (sore throat, fever.) The good news is there are 28 episodes of Peppa Pig on the DVR, bad news is she will likely see about 16 of them before she gets picked up this afternoon.:happytv: Adding insult to injury, she just slaughtered me in Chutes & Ladders!:laughing: At least she's not feeling awful and she's in good spirits.
I loved playing Chutes & Ladders growing up!

I still love to play board games and other games too....but poor Aaron..he get's soooo competitive even with a game like Sorry! :rotfl2:

Sorry to hear you have a sick grandbaby, Ron. :hug: Hopefully she's feeling better soon.

I'm feeling rather melancholy as it was a year ago this Friday we flew to Oklahoma to see our granddaughter. Seen a lot of her since in pics but not to hold her and love her. :o

Hope your darling grand daughter is feeling well really soon. Grandpa on!

IMG0482A.jpg
Then, back to the No View room window. :sunny:

However, in keeping with my Cane & Able ability rein in; We did not head out to Tim Horton's... sigh. But, that's ok. On our way to an in house Starbuck's we ran into my db, dsil, and our great Nephew getting out of the elevator directly opposite the one we were getting out of. lol They had just checked in.

They had one of the Fallsview rooms, and we watched the fireworks from their room with them that night. pixiedust: More later 'cause I'm getting tired.

:cloud9: May need a nap!

Last edited:
Sorry your granddaughters have been sick, Micca. My daughter loved both Peppa Pig and the Ninja Turtles when she was younger. Your little one might also enjoy Charlie and Lola and Olivia since she likes Peppa Pig.

Kitty, I hope you get to see your grand soon.

LOVE the pics, Jane! That pool looks super fun. And Tim Horton's right out the window? OMG. I would be in heaven. So glad you got to see the fireworks despite your own view. Hopefully Cane and Able allows you to enjoy your trip!

I've been to a Tim Horton's exactly one time when we did the DVC members cruise to Alaska and spent a 1/2 day in Vancouver. You wouldn't have to twist my arm to get me to do that again.:)

Yes! We Canadians love our Timmy's! I grew up in the city where the first Horton's was established. Hamilton, Ontario Canada :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!