Another Question-Viva Italia

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
You know how hotels here in the states have complimentary toiletries in the room, do the hotels on the Viva Italia tour have those amenities? Just trying to lighten the luggage load as much as possible. :)

From my what i remember on my trip, i think Rome and Venice hotels had them. The Villa in Tuscany area might have supplied stuff but i dont remember.:goodvibes

I hate to bring this topic up but you do hear horror storys about foreign travel and the BEDBUG. Has anyone experienced a problem with the dreaded bedbugs staying at ABD selected hotels?
Is there a bug spray we can travel with to spray our luggage so we don't bring any of the nasty things home with us?

All hotels have complimentary toiletries - very nice ones, in fact. And no, there were no bedbugs.

All hotels have complimentary toiletries - very nice ones, in fact. And no, there were no bedbugs.

Thank you so much for taking the time today to answer my questions! and the answers are exactly the ones I wanted to 'hear.'

I've read your other thread - thanks again! Happy Dreams :tink: Ciao!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter