Another 'thumbs up' for Candy Cane Inn!

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
I just got back from a two-night stay at the CCI and I wanted to share my experience. We stayed Monday Jan. 30th and Tues. Jan. 31st. We paid $99 per night. We got a room on the second floor, room 257. The room was spotless and very well kept, not worn or run-down at all. Pretty decor. The beds were comfortable enough, although not the MOST comfortable I've slept in, but no complaints. No mold or mildew in the bathroom. Great water pressure in the shower due to the adjustable shower head. The breakfast consisted of three varieties of cereal, bagels, toast, donuts, assorted muffins, apples, oranges, bananas, apple and orange juice, milk, coffee and hot chocolate. It is served from 7-9. The bus to DL runs every half hour beginning 30 minutes prior to Early Entry time. I took the bus on my only day at DL but it really would have been just as fast to walk, as it is really only two blocks to the entrance. I couldn't believe how close we were! Excellent location, excellent accomodations; no complaints at all! :thumbsup2
I'll answer any questions I'm able to.

Happy to see another great review. I currently have resv's there for March and May trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter