Another ticket question, sorry :(

truetink

Mouseketeer
I asked this in another thread but it's kind of buried. We usually do one preferred pass and other seasonal ones for my family but we would all need 3 park preferred annual passes this year because of the timing of our travel. With the price increases, the blackouts during our travel, and the lack of AP hotel discounts - I was wondering if it is possible to just buy 3 park 5 day park-to-park tickets and if somehow an AP hotel discount does appear, we can upgrade one of them to premier annual pass once we get to Universal. I'm trying to avoid upgrading if there are no other benefits (don't need the parking and would have to spend over a $1000 to make the 10% discount valid). If that is possible, is it only possible in person or can that be done online or over the phone?

Yes you can do it at guest services in citywalk, at the park ticket booth or easiest is at universal hotel ticket desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter