Anthony

I think that everyone is allowed to have his or her own opinion, but the fact is that some people take it to the next level. It truly saddens me because they don't realize that what they are saying, is hurting someone else. If they do know that it is hurting someone elses feelings, than they are purely evil.

It's nice to have a community like the DIS boards, or some friends that you can talk to about WDW as much as you want, and they won't put you down for it.

You're certainly right... but like I said to that first lady...I didn't go around attacking her likes and dislikes...

I love the Dis boards ;)

See ? Anthony represents more than a few of us....

So when I say Hello Anthony....y'all know what I really mean.

Kevin

See ? Anthony represents more than a few of us....

So when I say Hello Anthony....y'all know what I really mean.

Kevin

I feel kinda stupid...I thought Anthony was a boyfriend or something. :headache:

So glad you cleared it up-not that saying hi to a boyfriend isn't special, but now it's much more special-er. ;)

Yes. I just said special-er. I also sleep in Mickey Mouse PJ's and I'm 30, wanna make somethin' of it?? :rotfl:

:grouphug: :grouphug: We're all a little Anthony. :goodvibes :goodvibes

[im not getting married because nobody will ever understand my disney addiction].

I just wanted to insert my two cents worth. I am 27 years old and married to a non-Disney person. It's not that he doesn't like it, he just doesn't understand it himself. We do plan on going in September but he says that one trip will be good enough for him. (We'll see) However, I just got back from a completely last-minute trip to the World. I bought my ticket Friday the 14th and flew Monday the 17th to join my parents and sister in WDW. Left my completely supportive husband behind. He also said that if I want to go again after we go in September (as if I wouldn't want to go!), I am free to join my parents whenever they go.

My point is, please please please don't give up hope. Even if you can't find someone who understands your Disney addiction, you can find someone who understands you and wants you to be happy. You may not understand your spouse's addictions either but both of you can respect each other. 16 is HARD but it gets easier!!! Hang in there! I made it through! It can be done! :cheer2:

And on behalf of my family - Hi Anthony!

I would like to say "Hi Anthony!!".

Dexlabdeedee, thanks for the advice, but I have WAY too much stuff going on in my life to handle another person. :grouphug:

I would like to say "Hi Anthony!!".

Dexlabdeedee, thanks for the advice, but I have WAY too much stuff going on in my life to handle another person. :grouphug:

I totally get that and you should concentrate on you. Just keep your options open. Good luck with everything!

Aww, hun, just take your time and look for a Dis-nut soulmate. As many here can attest, they exist. Or if you prefer not...Disney is great for solos, too!

They absolutely exist! :) My wife and I, whom I do consider my true soul mate, have been married for nearly 19 years. now. We are both Disney FANATICS, and can attest to knowing quite a number of couples, both close to us, and living afar, that share in our love of all things Disney. :goodvibes

The best part for us, is now being able to share that love and experience with our DD, currently 5, and more recently, our newly discovered "next" Disney fanatic, to be arriving sometime this October! :goodvibes

Don't give up hope, don't EVER be ashamed of being a Disney nut, and you can and will eventually find someone, or in our case, many of us, who share your love and joy of the most magical place on earth!

And Hi to all the rest of the "Anthony"s out there!!! Thank goodness we've all found each other!:hug:

It looks like Disney has a sort of a pre-College Program called "Career Start" that is open to high school seniors and recent grads. Take a look here:

http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/careerstart/wdw/index.html

I don't know anything about this program, but maybe some other posters do.

There are thousands of very talented, educated people who have decided that being a Disney 'geek' is a pretty darned good way to make a living. Hang in there!

Join the club sweetie!!

I am a 19 year old university student, and am constantly introduced as 'Hi this is Kate, you know that one i told you about thats obessed with Disney? *insert nasty giggles here*'

I understand that other people don't have the same passions as i have, but i sit and listen to their little obessions, but when i want to talk about mine its seen as a target as its for 'babies'.

Next week in American Studies we are focusing on Disney as a company, and my friend as promised to dig me in the ribs if i start to sound too much like a Disney fanatic, cause not everyone 'gets it', and hey i want to fit in too!

Its sad that when i go to the Disney store i see things i really want, but then put them back, because im worried that people will judge me because of it. I went in yesterday to pick up a friends birthday present (she loves the movies, but has never been to the parks) and all my flatmates gave me this look when they saw my Disney Store bag. It can be hard!

Don't worry, there are always people on these boards that you can talk to for your Disney fix, esspecially on the Unplugged board, which in my opinon is the friendliest!

:hug: Don't let others keep you down, i will be laughing at them whilst im in the international programme in the warm sunshine whilst they are still in the cold and wet English weather!

P.s: Hi Anthony!

Hey there are a lot of us out there who not only love Disney but love something that someone doesn't understand, but I am lucky enough to find someone who loves me enough to try and get the "Disney love"!!!

So don't give up someone is out there besides your too young to give up on love!!!!;)

Hey there are a lot of us out there who not only love Disney but love something that someone doesn't understand, but I am lucky enough to find someone who loves me enough to try and get the "Disney love"!!!

So don't give up someone is out there besides your too young to give up on love!!!!;)

Too true!

You can always try and convert too! I am taking my Disney Virgin boyfriend to Paris in september. It took 3 and a half years of nagging, so it better be a good holiday! :rotfl:

Too true!

You can always try and convert too! I am taking my Disney Virgin boyfriend to Paris in september. It took 3 and a half years of nagging, so it better be a good holiday! :rotfl:

I took my DBF to Disney in 06 and we are going back in 30 days!!! and he wasn't too excited the first time but now he is very excited to get back there!!
we are even thinking about moving to Orlando!!! So I have managed to take a Car guy and make him a Car/Disney guy!!!:banana:

Hi Anthony, :wave2:

I just found out that my DS has also been nominated to attend the National Youth Leadership Conference in DC this summer. So, I can say, without knowing anything else about you, that you must be a fine young man who is respectful and responsible in school. Good Job Friend! :worship: Maybe my DS will get to meet you this June. He'll be on the lookout for an Anthony.

Keep updating the Podcast crew on your school success - a lot of us enjoy hearing that there are great kids out there doing great things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter