Anxious! BCV studio availability around Thanksgiving?

♥ Mandi ♥

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,
We are looking to stay in a studio at BCV next year 11/14-11/29. I am renting points. The rental agency advised to wait until next Saturday, 12/22 to book the entire two weeks at once as opposed to booking the first week now and booking the second week on the 22nd.

Can someone with more insight into studio availability during that time of year advise if it should be an issue securing a studio for 15 consecutive nights at 8 days past the 11 month mark?!

Thats interesting. Thanksgiving is a busy time of the year. Studios especially those walking distance to HS and Epcot are seemingly become more and more difficult.

You are only allowed to book a week out at the 11 month mark so thats why they are probably saying that but currently Im walking a reservation for Club Level studio at Animal Kingdom because unfortunately thats the only way to get one these days.

BCV doesn’t have an 11 month problem like the AKV special studios (value and concierge) do.

The reason the rental company is advising that strategy is so they can use one owner for all your points.

It is possible but not probable that could be a problem with one or more nights becoming unavailable.

If you’re worried about it, book two - one week trips (now for the first week, on the 22nd for the 2nd week) from different owners and when you get to the resort, tell checkin that you have a “to follow” reservation and would like to stay in the same room. Not guaranteed but with a week advance notice, they should make it work (they don’t like to do more housekeeping than they have to do).

That gives you an option.

1. Worry about the small chance one or more nights disappear while waiting to book until a week after the window opens.

2. Worry about the small chance of having to change rooms at the 1 week mark.

What would worry you less?

2. Worry about the small chance of having to change rooms at the 1 week mark.

In my experience, when I have had more than one reservation, I ask member services to link the two (or three) and have never had to switch rooms.

In my experience, when I have had more than one reservation, I ask member services to link the two (or three) and have never had to switch rooms.
Two different owners and a rental company that doesn’t like to disturb owners will make it impossible to link. She won’t have standing to ask MS to link them herself.

But once the OP checks in she can ask to hold the room for the “to follow” reservation and should have a high chance of success with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter