Any 6 year olds on Dec 14, 2002 Eastern?

Target

Mouseketeer
I have a DD6 and DD14 traveling with me and DH on December 14, 2002 Eastern. Anyone else have kids this age?:) :bounce: :Pinkbounc

anyone? anyone? Would love to connect my DD6 with a "playmate" by email before we cruise in December. Would be nice to have a familiar "face" at the clubs.....:D

My DD is 9 and she too is hoping she'll meet up with someone who she will be with in the 8-9 age group in the Lab :smooth:

Hi~
Our Dec 14 thread has quite a few kiddos, so there should be lots of playmates. We are traveling with 7 Disney grands.
DGS's are 15, 8, 6, 18mos and 1yr. DGD's are 4 and 3 :cool:
Really looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

4nana,
Does your DGS6 have any interest in emailing with my DD6 prior to the cruise? My daughter would love to "chat" and make a new friend prior to the cruise. It would give her someone to look to forward to meeting in the club....:D Let me know....

Can you believe it is almost here?:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My DDs are 3, just turned 7, and 10. The older two are fairly shy and are somewhat nervous about meeting new friends the first day there. Our oldest daughter did do well at camp this past summer, so I think that she will be fine. It is our 7 year old who may have the most difficulty. She will miss having her sisters with her, while in the club. I hope that she too, can find someone right away who is feeling nervous too. I'm not going to worry to much though, there will probably be quite a few others who are nervous too!

Target, I sent you a PM :cool:

~ Sandie :)

3 Princesses....Do you think your DD7 would like to email with my DD6 (who turns 7 in March) prior to the cruise? We can send a picture online of her if it will help your daughter "get to know" mine. It would be cute for the two of them to hook up on the first day! There would still be time for your daughter to snail mail a picture if you can't send one online. What do you think? My daughter is quite friendly and would do whatever she could to make your daughter feel more at home. She is very nurturing that way...let me know.

4nana...I will see your email at my work on Monday. That is the email on record. Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter