Any 60th Anniversary or ANY scrapbook stuff spotted at Disneyland?

CassieScraps

Mouseketeer
I was just curious if there have been any sightings? We were there in April and there was nothing, not even the normal little kit with the year. With this being the 60th anniversary, I was hopping to pic up something in October when we go again, but it doesn't seem like they have any goodies.

We were there the first week of June and I was hoping there would a 60th kit there too! I couldn't find ANY DL kits anywhere and no one knew if any scrapbook kits were expected to show up either. :(

They are missing the boat here. Apparently, they don't understand how hot an authentic DL 60th Anniversary kit would be!

Cassie...I don't know if you have ever heard of the website scrapyourtrip.com but they create some WONDERFUL Disney paper and they have created a few papers and laser cuts for the 60th! Thank goodness!! I placed an order, ASAP, haha! While the are located in Florida and cater to more of the Orlando attractions they do have some California Adventure papers and cuts, also for the Grand Californian and Paradise Pier. I have been a customer of theirs for a few years now. Their shipping can be pricey but they do offer free shipping fairly often. Good luck to you!

Becky

I was just going to come in to mention scrap your trip! I just placed an order with them that should be coming next week!

I also went in mid June and they did have scrapbooks,@ World of Disney Store, with paper inside.(I think)But, no 12x12 paper or kits...I ended up buying, 3 Autograph books that had two types of paper ,front and back cover was cute and colorful...the inside paper (light blue)had 60th Anniversary, Mickey and Minnie Images on each page...and 4 pages,(had to tear out) white around the images stickers, pages that were ok,of Disney characters and rides...it had 25 pages and your standard 4x6 photos fit with a little paper to frame the photos or mat them...they made a cute small albums,for my Aunt ,75 and my Mom,72 and Myself...I have seen these 60th Annv. Autograph books on Ebay, for slightly more than I paid at $9.98...at Disneyland....I wonder who we could contact at Disney that could let them know we want 12x12 60th Anniversary scrapbook paper and kits... I have commented to Scrapyourtrip...and Paper Pizazz...pixiedust:

Does anyone have any update on this? We're going next week and would love to know! I have the 50th Anniversary Kit (unopened) and I want to get the 60th Anniversary Kit also

Does anyone have any update on this? We're going next week and would love to know! I have the 50th Anniversary Kit (unopened) and I want to get the 60th Anniversary Kit also

There was no 60th kit.

When we were there in October last year I didn't see a single scrapbook item.

We were there at Easter and I didn't see any 60th stuff.

Not only was there no 60th stuff, but there was no 2016 stuff last year. :(

I was there in October, didn't see any scrapbook items but did come across a 60 th Anniversary collectors sticker that I will be incorporating into my scrapbook. Its the 60th logo with the castle in jewels.

I was there in October, didn't see any scrapbook items but did come across a 60 th Anniversary collectors sticker that I will be incorporating into my scrapbook. Its the 60th logo with the castle in jewels.

I bought one of those too. I plan on buying a solid blue scrapbook and putting it on the front. I think that's the closest any of us will get to a 60th album. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!