Any Alabama Disers out there??

melnbil said:
I live in Jacksonville!! :wave2: I am about 20 miles north of Oxford which is about half way between Atlanta and Birmingham. Home of the Jacksonville State University Gamecocks and the Marching Southerners and proud alum.

Roll Tide!
Go Cocks! Whup Troy!

Melody

Ooh one of my friend's DH is an assistant coach at Jacksonville. Small world. :)

Southside (of Gadsden), AL here.

Went to WDW in October & can't wait to return at end of May/beginning of June!

wwitt said:
Southside (of Gadsden), AL here.

Went to WDW in October & can't wait to return at end of May/beginning of June!

Oh, and I received my undergraduate from JSU :)

Florence,Al:cheer2:First Time WDW as we usually head for the Mtns:drive:Super Duper XCited as DH nor I have been now to experience it with our DS16&DS12 Blessed**

to July visitors will be there June 29 - July 6 - think there are 3 of us - do you want to meet.

staying offsite most of the time - but will be AKL/V on July 3 and BLT on July 4.

Tuscaloosa checking in! Roll Tide!! We will be in the World Aug 11-17. Counting down now!

I live south of Birmingham, in Montevallo! :) We'll be there September 20-28!
Roll Tide! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We just moved to Prattville(Montgomery) a couple of months agao. We tend to make it to Disney once a year but also make a trip to Orlando once a year as well to do the things we don't have time to do while in Disney, like the water parks and disneyquest. Next trip June 2015:sad:

Technically I am in GA, but just barely. I'm in Tallapoosa on I-20 at the state line. :) Going to be at Disney in March 2016.

Hey all, I know there are several other Alabama DISers who haven't chimed in. We are out in Ragland between Bham and Anniston. We go about 4-5 times a year and usually one or two Disney cruises too. We are working on a DIS meet, are any of you interested? Would like to do it in the Bham, Pell City, Anniston area, to reach north and South Bama, plus several friends from GA how want to come.

Richard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter