Any "Bad" Lyft Experiences?

We don't have Lyft in the UK so the only time I get to use it is when I'm in the US and the vast majority of those rides are in Orlando. I have never had a bad driver - the only trouble I've ever had in fact was one time when trying to get a Lyft from MCO at a very late hour (11:30pm).

There were SO many people waiting at the kerbside outside the terminal and I guess so few drivers at that time of night that the only way to get any driver to respond was to choose Priority Pickup - if you went for Standard basically no drivers were selecting your job, or possibly were immediately cancelling if they did (a few times I got a "a car is xx minutes away" which was always higher than 15, never decreased from there, then eventually disappeared and went back to "searching for a car").

After about 20-25 minutes of this, I changed to Priority, we got a confirmation of a driver within a few minutes and they were only 5 mins away (and they were really nice as well). Next time if it looks as busy as it did that night, I'll go straight to Priority and not mess around as it wasn't that much more expensive in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter