Any BBC Amercia fans? Just discovered The Office and Coupling

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
I haven't laughed so hard at a tv show in ages. What a great channel!

The boss in the office is dead-on. Hard to believe he's acting! Sooo funny.

I just started getting that station and so far I really like it. I saw previews for the Office this weekend while watching Waking the Dead. Do you know if Waking the Dead was a movie or a regular tv show? I'll have to see what time the Office is on because it did look funny.

Haven't seen Waking the Dead yet. The Office is usually on thursday nights, repeating on Sunday nights. Well worth checking into!

I am addicted to So Graham Norton. He's a gas and I spend every late Friday night glued to his shows.
I also love the unedited Ab Fab reruns.
-AP

I love So Graham Norton. My favorite Graham Norton episode so far was the one with Issac Hayes. I can't post my favorite part of the episode though because it wouldn't get past the filters ;)

We really like Coupling too. Jeff & the dark haired girl (I can't think of her name) are so funny. We haven't gotten into the Office though.

Never saw So Graham Norton. Will have to check it out.

The dark haired girl on Coupling is Jane...the show is so funny!

Originally posted by mrsapalm
I am addicted to So Graham Norton. He's a gas and I spend every late Friday night glued to his shows.
I also love the unedited Ab Fab reruns.
-AP

Graham Norton is soooo funny :teeth: . He is on every weekday night in the UK. I also love Absolutely Fabulous and there is rumours of another Ab Fab "special" being made. June Whitfield who plays Eddie's mother mentioned this on Graham Norton last week, so fingers crossed!!!

Absolutly! I adore What Not To Wear, and Graham Norton! I've recently started watching Coupling & the Office, too. And of course you can't go wrong with Changing Rooms!

We stumbled upon Coupling last week. I have only seen it once, but it was sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!! Is Jeff the (um, not so smart one?). When he discovered his doorbell I was ROFL!!!!!!!!

What Not to Wear is great too, I should have known that TLC would not have an original idea for a good show.

Erika

Coupling is great! I havent seen The Office yet.

My local PBS station is having Pledge Week right now, so everything's off-schedule. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter