Any California departures

EllinK

DIS Veteran
We've done 6 cruises with DCL but now that my son is a teen we are considering RCCL. Do they have any departures from LA, SD or SF?

Anyone? I've found the website relatively user unfriendly to find out this basic info.

upload_2016-9-10_8-11-2.png
This is a screen shot of the departure ports for all the published itineraries from now through 2018. Sorry - nothing sailing from California. It would be handy for us too; we used to LOVE the 4-day itinerary RCCL sailed out of Long Beach and "bundled" it with DLR several times.

Thank you. My negative experience with the RCCL continue! I used this screen and selected NJ, then tried to find a NYE cruise for next year. I could only get the calendar to accept Dec 1- Dec 31. Argh. Maybe I'm not meant to leave DCL...

Thank you. My negative experience with the RCCL continue! I used this screen and selected NJ, then tried to find a NYE cruise for next year. I could only get the calendar to accept Dec 1- Dec 31. Argh. Maybe I'm not meant to leave DCL...
Not sure if this is what you're asking, but there's only one sailing that fits your criteria of leaving from Bayonne for New Years:
upload_2016-9-10_8-44-0.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter