Any Canadians going to DISCON

Susan--Ontario

DIS Veteran
I just realized today that I will be in Florida when DISCON is taking place. Cathy emailed me the cost of the weekender package and it seems quite reasonable. I just don't know anyone and am unsure as to whether or not the rest of my family would like it.

I think the Illuminations Dessert Party would be great. Would it be appropriate for my seven and one year old though.

Is anyone here going to be there or was there last year that can give me some advice.

Thanks,

Hi Susan! :)

I'm going to DISCON 2, and I can hardly wait!! I went last year solo, my first trip on my own, ever!! I had only met 4 or 5 of the DisCon conventioneers beforehand, so I was very nervous. As it turned out, there was no need to be, everyone was SO friendly and welcoming. I had an absolute blast!!! :)

If you're going to be at WDW at that time, I would highly recommend that you register and attend, you won't regret it!! I would be more than happy to meet you there! :) :Pinkbounc :)

Here's a link to a long buried post of mine on the DisCon board. It explains how I felt about the whole experience and why I'm so looking forward to this year's convention.

If you have a minute or two, take a peek Right Here! :)

I hope I get to meet you there!!

Anyone else care to join us? :)

Kim :)

I wish I could go, but them seem to have this funny rule at school about teachers taking time off for disney trips. I can't imagine why though:p

Have a great time all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter