Any discount codes for Swan and Dolphin

dogsambam@aol.com

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any discount codes for the Swan and Dolphin. I tried the AAA code, and I am trying to get a rate lower, if possible. ::MickeyMo

Try mentioning All Ears when calling the Swan Reservations line - not StarWood - and certain dates should be at a rate of $169 for the Swan and dolphin. This is how I did my reservations for the trip upcoming in Sept 22-Oct 1... First 6 nights @ All Ears $169 rate. Last three using the promotion of buy 2 get 1 free @264 for 1st two nights (must be Starwood Preferred Guest - free to register @ www.spg.com ). Also, if you get a StarWood AMEX card, you can earn points quickly that can go towards a free nights stay or upgrades. I was also told that if you are a SPG member when you check in, that you would be automatically upgraded to the best available room (not suite) upon check-in... Hope this helps.

FYI the $169 rate for the All Ears disocunt is for a Lake View Room which is the free upgrade from a Standard room... The $159 rate is for a Standard Room at Dreams Unlimited and only for certain dates...

I have never paid more than $149 for the Swan and Dolphin and have paid as little as $99. We have received both gov employee and AAA discounts. You just have to keep watching and hoping they have discounts for your time. If you are going during a busy convention time, you may not find a discount. I think they also hold blocks of rooms for conventions and as they are released, you will see discounted rooms become available. When we stayed in Jan, I kept checking and checking and there were no discounted rooms available for Jan until Dec. Good luck. They are both great resorts!

I booked The Swan through Dreams Unlimited. They have a reservation site for The Swan & Dolphin on the home page of these boards. For me to get the best rates for my stay, 4/28-5/3 I had to book 2 reservations. The rates for these dates varied depending on the discount I chose. The first 3 nites I got a rate of 159.00 using no discount, the AP and entertainment rate was higher. The last 2 nites the best rate was 169.50 using the entertainment code (you need the card if you use this rate). I called The Swan directly to see if having 2 seperate reservations that ran concurrently would be a problem and she said no, at checkin they will just link them together. So just play around with the discounts offered for you stay and see what is offered. I was suprised to find AP rates were higher than no discount at all.
Good Luck,
Cherie ::MinnieMo

maui2k5 said:
Try mentioning All Ears when calling the Swan Reservations line - not StarWood - and certain dates should be at a rate of $169 for the Swan and dolphin. This is how I did my reservations for the trip upcoming in Sept 22-Oct 1... First 6 nights @ All Ears $169 rate. Last three using the promotion of buy 2 get 1 free @264 for 1st two nights (must be Starwood Preferred Guest - free to register @ www.spg.com ). Also, if you get a StarWood AMEX card, you can earn points quickly that can go towards a free nights stay or upgrades. I was also told that if you are a SPG member when you check in, that you would be automatically upgraded to the best available room (not suite) upon check-in... Hope this helps.

FYI the $169 rate for the All Ears disocunt is for a Lake View Room which is the free upgrade from a Standard room... The $159 rate is for a Standard Room at Dreams Unlimited and only for certain dates...
What # did you call? I need a room for 2 nigt Sept 30 - Oct 2 and the lowest they could quote me was $209 a night and when I requested "allears" they said that was not code avail! Please help!! :sunny:

You have to call the resort directly so if you are dialing a 407 number you are probably calling central reservations. Then you need to call during the week during business hours. Otherwise they just transfer you to the starwood reservations Just click on the Swan/Dolphin add above to get to thier webpage for the phone numbers.

However, I am not sure allears is avaialbe year round. It was a good deal last December.

The allears code is not available for all dates. When we were deciding on dates for May, I called the Dolphin directly, and was told the code was not available for the week before Memorial Day, but was available for the following week. In fact, they were not offering any discounted rates for that week before Memorial Day, including AAA. So without the allears code, the rate was $249 per night, and with the allears code, it would have been $169 per night. So if you are flexible with your dates, try to adjust according to the time you can get a discount, if you have your heart set on the Swan/Dolphin.

Good luck!

Linda

maui2k5 said:

Where is this promotion on the site? And is it $264 per night for the first two then the third one free, or $264 total for both nights and a third one free :earsgirl:

Thanks.. it expires at the end of June so I guess I'll have to hope for some other promotion for July :sunny:

Thanks for the link - my dates for early October were available at the Swan - it would take me from $209. down to $159. per night (std king). The problem for me is that I called to check the cancellation policy on the 2nights/3rd free offer and it is a "pay up front", "completely non-refundable" offer. So if I had to cancel or change my dates, I would be out the money entirely ! I even called SPG preferred line and doubled checked the info. Much too risky for me, this far in advance, to book 3 days that are unchangeable - things change way too many times around here !!

This is a great deal, however, for anyone who knows they are going and doesn't mind risking the loss. I'll keep my eyes open for discounts - CM said they usually release about 3 months in advance. I was able to get a great AP rate through mousesavers for our June visit - I can't wait for my first stay at the Swan !

Yes it is a little risky paying up front for your hotel 6 months out... However, I decided to buy my plane tickets and my dates are firm so the risk is minimal. I did not want to wait too long and not be able to get the room I wanted even though I know it will be a slow part of the year.

bjakmom - I had the same fears about making a reservation, things change way too much for my family. :upsidedow

I just booked 6 nites in July at the Nurse/Teacher rate through the Starwood 800 no. The receptionist did not even know there was such a discount, she was ever so surprised!! $149 a nite, just need to show your RN lic. or pay stub. You can also book the same rate thru the Dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter