Any families staying in London at a DCL hotel?

coloradocutie

DIS Veteran
It looks like there a few partnered hotels in London. We need a room to sleep 4 (2A2K). Any suggestions if you are staying at a London hotel that will take you to the port via DCL transfers?
TIA! :)

I can't speak directly to the DCL hotels, but I will tell you it's very hard to find a hotel in Europe that sleeps 4 in the same room. You may have better luck and a cheaper price by booking 2 rooms, FYI.

Yes, we had to do that last time... we didn't stay at a DCL endorsed hotel so wondering if they had more 4 person availability Thanks!

OK, so what's your secret, then? :)
No secret, I just use sites like Booking.com, Hotels.com. We have found plenty of choices for our family of FIVE in Copenhagen, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Rome, Florence, etc.

I suspect booking a room for 4 should be a lot easier than booking a room for 5.

MUN

DCL is offering transfers for London City Centre to Dover. You don't need to book a hotel with DCL to use this transfer. The pick up point is the Doubletree Victoria. We are staying at a Premier Inn around the corner from there. It doesn't look like the Premier Inn we are staying at has a room for four, but the Premier Inn Waterloo and County Hall do and they are close by. There are lots of hotels in the area including a Comfort Inn.

Last edited:

DCL is offering transfers for London City Centre to Dover. You don't need to book a hotel with DCL to use this transfer. The pick up point is the Doubletree Victoria. We are staying at a Premier Inn around the corner from there. It doesn't look like the Premier Inn we are staying at has a room for four, but the Premier Inn Waterloo and County Hall do and they are close by. There are lots of Hotels in the area including a Comfort Inn.
Just for grins, I went to Booking.com and searched for a central London hotel in mid-June for a family of 5 for 3 nights. It came back with loads of choices, and I thought the prices didn't seem too outrageous for many of the properties. If I searched for 4 people, I'm sure I would have come up with many more choices. You're welcome y'all! :)

Now I want to visit London!

We live in the UK, and whilst I don’t know what hotels DCL uses, I would say that compared to the rest of Europe there are plenty of hotels that sleep four to a room.

We are a family of four and regularly stay across the country in the Premier Inn chain. They are relatively basic, but always clean and good value for money.

Reactions: MUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter