Any good key lime pie?

cujochurch

DIS Veteran
I LOVE key lime pie! Is there anywhere in the world to get some really good key lime?

I had some at Crystal Palace that seemed excellent to me!

Olivia's Cafe at the Old Key West Resort has a great key lime pie.

My husband had key lime creme brulee at narcoosees -- he loved it. he wants to go back there just for the dessert!!!

Way back when, when you could stay in a treehouse the best Key Lime Pie in the world, not just Disney's, according to my father, was at Cap'n Jacks. I believe the restaurant was called something else at the time, but we'd make a special trip over there just for the Key Lime Pie.

I know it's still on the menu, don't know if it's up to the standards it was in the 70's-80's. Might be a good place to start though.

They have key lime pie at Hollywood and Vine, but it was the only time I have ever had it so can't compare.

Hi,

My dad says that the GF Cafe has good Key Lime pie. Not my cup of tea, but enjoy!

Allison

I've had key lime pie at 4 or 5 restaurants in WDW, because I'm not big on chocolate desserts, and Olivia's is the best I've had. They have a good, buttery graham cracker crust and it helps that you're in a Key West atmosphere while you eat it. It is likely that several of they restaurants get their pies from the same place, they don't all bake their own.

Love the key lime tart at Boardwalk Bakery. Hope to get to Olivia's for lunch this trip & will certainly try the pie there!

The key lime tart at Olivia's in Old Key West is to die for. Even my wife, who is not a big key lime fan thinks it is wonderful. I have tried several other places on property and none of them stand up to Olivia's

:bounce:

Flame Tree BBQ has good key lime pie, but Rainforest Cafe has AWESOME pie. It is drizzled with rasberry sauce and is the best I have ever had. The portion is pretty big, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter