Any good places to work virtually from Disneyworld?

MantaRider

Mouseketeer
I'm on a working vacation with the family, and I have a need to get some work done during the day. Are there any good places to work from around the resort (not in a park) ? Coffee shops, nice resort lounge areas, etc?

The solarium outside the Beach Club Marketplace isn't bad and doesn't have a lot of traffic except at mealtimes.

Try one of the outside over-looks of the savanna at AKL-J or the library/reading room that over-looks the savanna at AKL-K.

I didn't know they had a reading room, that sounds wonderful . I ended up at Wilderness lodge, I got a table outside Roaring Fork in the corner with an outlet. Nobodies here and the ambient noise from the waterfall is very nice

I thought this was a joke with the Disney misspelling. For a minute, it looked like you were spelling disobeyworld!

Anyway, I like the Contemporary Resort down the long hallway towards the Convention Center. This is one level below the monorail stop. There is a lot of padded sofas and very little people walking through except for the occasional security guard. Great place to get away from the crowds and noise.

Try one of the outside over-looks of the savanna at AKL-J or the library/reading room that over-looks the savanna at AKL-K.

Yes! There is a side room off of the main lobby right past the front desk where I have worked in the past with success. The reading room at Kidani is also great.

Another quiet area at the Wilderness Lodge is just above the main entrance...its has a fireplace with some really comfy chairs.

Do they still have the desks at WL on one of the upper levels above the front door? Technically it may be the third floor, but from the lobby it appears to be the second floor. It's on the same level as one of the fireplace seating areas above the front door, on the side with WCC. There were either four or six chairs total, with desk space back to back. It was kind of out of the way, but the ambiance was good.

Another quiet area at the Wilderness Lodge is just above the main entrance...its has a fireplace with some really comfy chairs.
I considered going up there, looks like they have open seating on all the floors? Wilderness Lodge is so comfy. I think it might be my favorite resort, but not necessarily the one I'd always stay at

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter