Any info on Bayveiw at PBH??

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Wondering about the west wing bayveiw rooms... anybody stay in the west wing... is it easy to navigate and get around??? Is the elevator easy to get to?? Is there ground floor that would go right out side?? How about balconies... any in the west wing...thanks..amy

Amy,

I stayed in a kids suite in the west wing last January. This room had a step out but not a full balcony. There are a handfull of bay view rooms in the west wing that have step outs and all the rooms on the top floor have full balconies with chairs and a table. These rooms might be suites, I'm not really sure. I think the rooms in the west wing are the best because of the close proximity to the water taxi. The rooms on the ground floor have patios with a table and chairs. There are short hedges seperating the patios from the main walkway but nothing that would really confine you. there is an elevator specifically for the west wing rooms thats is very convenient as well. It's a pretty long walk but you can get to the lobby from the third floor of the west wing without leaving the building. Hope that helps you with your planning.

Ryguy.... thanks.. you are a big help.... I did not relize there was ground floor rooms in the west wing.... are they bayside or facing toward the beach pool.... that would be a great room... thanks..amy

Amy,

There are ground floor rooms on both sides of the west wing facing the bay and the pool.

Thanks for the info.... do you know if there are doors you can go right out?? and if you are facing the beach pool... what kind of rooms would these be considered??? thanks for all the help.... amy

Amy,

The rooms on the ground floor of the west wing with patios have double doors that lead right outside. Don't forget there are bushes and shrubs confining you somewhat to your patio. Rooms on the opposite side of the bay facing the beach pool are garden view rooms. IMO they are the best garden view rooms in the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter