Any interest in holiday exchanges?

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Each year, I host the Halloween Exchange, the Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange, and the different Christmas Exchanges-(present exchange, stocking exchange, ornament exchange, and the Christmas card exchange). Noticed that the boards have been really slow these days, and wondered if there is any interests in the different holiday exchanges.

These would be open to those who live in the U.S., and in other countries-(as long as there is another exchanger that is willing to send overseas-other than the card exchange).

If there is interest in these, then I will send Pooh 67_68, the tentative sign up dates.

These exchanges are open to those that are in good standing, and open to those that will come through with their end of the deal on sending out their exchange, checking in, and posting about the arrival of their exchange. I do keep track of all mailings, so a tracking number is required, and you must send that info. to me once you have mailed out your exchange.

Great! Come and join us daily for the QOTD-Question of the Day, and Polls of the Day so that we can get to know the both of you better. And you can see updates/info. for exchanges by logging onto this forum :)

I've always enjoyed the Christmas exchanges, so you can count me in on those, not interested in doing the Halloween or Thanksgiving exchanges. Thanks for hosting.

Maybe for the Christmas exchange.

But I am in the World from Thanksgiving for 10 days. So it depends when the dates for exchanges fall.

I will post the Halloween exchange. This time around, the value for the exchange will be lower, and we will see how it goes. And for all of you new exchangers, this will be an easy one so that you can get familiar with how the exchanges on here work.

i always enjoy the ornament christmast exchange. I would not be interested in Halloween nor Thanksgiving. You should have my information, but i will send it again if you like. :) I will not be home the 11-17 of november so if the send by dates are then, i'll need a waiver :) lol

i always enjoy the ornament christmast exchange. I would not be interested in Halloween nor Thanksgiving. You should have my information, but i will send it again if you like. :) I will not be home the 11-17 of november so if the send by dates are then, i'll need a waiver :) lol

Sorry I don't save all my pms so when sign ups are up, please send me a new pm, and in the title if you could add in what exchange it is for, that would be very useful.

The Christmas exchanges will start next month, and November. The Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange will be held at the ending of October.

I would like to participate in the Christmas exchange. Let me know how to get my information to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts