• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any lasting scars in the GC?

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
Just curious if there are any permanent scars from the Christmas Tree fire last month.
I think I read here that they were re-doing some flooring because of water damage. I also read there was some scorching on the ceiling.

We are visiting the GC for the first time in August, and just want to make sure we see the resort in all it's grandeur!.

Thanx!... :drinking:

MG

I read somewhere ( maybe our local paper's travel section?) that GC has repaired the damage. Since spring break is usually crazy at DL properties, I'm sure they're working to get it done before March.

I didn't see any obvious fire damage when I was there a few weeks ago... I don't think I looked too hard for it though.

We were there 2 weeks ago and didn't see any damage. It was certainly in all of it's grandeur!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter